The first library built in Green Lake was constructed in 1905, and was later replaced by a library building funded by Andrew Carnegie, which opened in 1910. Green Lake’s branch of the Seattle Public Library system has been remodeled and renovated several times over its more than 100-year presence in the Green Lake neighborhood, the most recent of which was completed in 2004.
This library is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and Seattle’s Landmarks Preservation Board has it listed as a landmark building.
Green Lake Branch of Seattle Public Library
7364 East Green Lake Dr N,
Seattle, WA 98115
4 + 4 =