Public Green Lake Community Council Meeting This Wednesday
The public is invited and encouraged to attend the Green Lake Community Council’s last public meeting of the year on Wednesday, November 11th at 7:00 pm at The Hearthstone (6720 East Green Lake Way North). This month’s topics will cover important issues in the Green Lake community, including:
- Brady Walkinshaw, elected State Representative for the 43rd District, is actively working on and promoting the Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda that has been proposed for the city of Seattle. Brady will cover his points and listen to your feedback on subjects such as proposed property taxes and other housing agenda points (the state legislature is not in session and this was not an election year for Brady).
- Should Green Lake Community Council take an official position about the parking challenges affecting the neighborhood?
- Update from Seattle Police Department’s North Precinct Advisory Council.
- Friends of Green Lake report on the lake’s water quality and other environmental issues.
- Latest news and upcoming events from Seattle Public Theater at The Bathhouse Theater at Green Lake.
- Discussion of the removal of Metro Bus Route 16 which has been a key bus route serving the Green Lake neighborhood.
- Possible appearances by newly elected and/or reelected Seattle City Council members.
- Upcoming election of board members and officers of Green Lake Community Council.
- Other items of community interest.
Agenda via GLCC Facebook page.
26 − = 19